Our client, a leading premium Cannabis producer, is seeking a General Manager to oversee the start up of their new facility in Tempe, AZ.
The General Manager must have with proven success overseeing processing, packaging and fulfillment and will be responsible for leading the Facility Operational Departments, managing and policing cross-department communication, meeting company client deliveries, and upholding key compliance functions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of starting new facility in Arizona
- Implementation of Policies and procedures
- Recruit, Hire and train all new employees
- Generate KPI;s and provide leadership to staff
- Manage Departmental Teams – Directly responsible for managing, overseeing, administering, policing, and controlling departmental heads and departments on a daily basis.
- Facility Activity Reporting - Manage, update and report daily facility activity using Google Sheets reporting system; this include cannabis and non-cannabis inventory levels.
- Auditing Logs & Deliveries for Accuracy - Lead daily auditing practices, enforce team in tracking & reporting activity. Manager Friday Audit ensuring systems match and all items are accounted for.
- Coordination with Departmental Teams – Facilitate the operational flow across departments with product development, orders, production, compliance, distribution, accounting and inventory divisions.
- Facility Systems Management - Police facility systems and maintain a controlled setting.
- Facility Advancement – Lead the Facility Advancement, be accountable for the department growth, recommend software solutions & innovations, design SOPs, methods, policies & procedures to advance the department to ensure it meets the needs of the company. Identify cost-effective strategies and efficiencies to improve the department. and maintain trust relationships
- Report to Senior Executive Team – Report to Senior management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis communicating the status of the Inventory Department ensuring business objectives are met.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in lean six sigma and high volume manufacturing
- 5-10 years proven experience working in processing, packaging and fulfillment
- 5-10 years proven experience working as General Manager in an established operation
- Extensive knowledge of cannabis products is required
- Must Pass DHS Live Scan
- Proficient with Google Suite - Drive, Sheets, Gmail, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel
- Effective departmental leadership skills
- Strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Analytical mind with strong math skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
Compensation: $150k+ , Benefits included
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.