The Wholesale Inventory Specialist is responsible for all delivery intake within a facility, shipping supplies in a timely manner, maintaining strict organization within the warehouse, helping to ensure proper inventory, and communicating effectively with the team.
- Keep accurate records of receipts and shipments
- Pull supplies from inventory and prepare them for production
- Fill orders for supplies and equipment as approved
- Maintain weekly inventory reconciliation
- Maintain the warehouse receiving/shipping areas in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform cycle counting responsibilities
- Receive and check inbound goods for accuracy and place in proper location
- Data Entry of inventory, inbound/outbound orders
- Preparing items for shipments and making arrangements inclusive of contacting vendors, preparing pack list, bill of lading
- Verify packing list against PO’s to ensure receipt and provide to finance for approval of payment
- Prepare, pack, label, and shrink band product for shipment
- Organize shipments of goods between sites
- Establish relationships with key business and supply partners
- Support and participate in inventory and cycle count activities including reconciliation
- Good communication, organization, time management, and mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills required
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience
- Experience working with tools/equipment including ladders, pallet jacks, and pallet stacker
- Previous Cannabis warehousing / distribution experience
About Careers in Cannabis
Welcome to the Careers in Cannabis network.
By creating your Careers in Cannabis X Profile™, you take the first step towards finding your next job opportunity – and career step – in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
Built from the ground up for the industry, the Careers in Cannabis platform is designed to make the process of finding your next gig intuitive. Through our matching technology, you can easily assess your personal fit for various skills and roles across the cannabis industry.
Your profile provides immediate access to good local job openings, and you will be notified of new job openings immediately as companies post to CareersinCannabis.com.
You’re harvesting the power of X Profile™ to find your fit and your future gig.
Equal opportunity employer
Careers in Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.