In this role you will work to efficiently trim cannabis plants, while creating minimal waste, resulting in a high-quality product that is compliant and ready for sale or processing. This person will be responsible for maintaining and following cultivation procedures.
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit for long periods of time while focusing on detail-oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products
- Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
$15 - $23 USD per hour
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Must be able to obtain a state issued cultivation badge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Experience with legal marijuana growing, cultivating, and trimming preferred
About Mary Jane's Friends & Co.
Mary Jane's Friends & Co. is a licensed service company servicing SE Michigan. Our mission is to become the leader in the service segment of the cannabis industry by providing a safe and legal work environment for our employees and contractors as well as provide our customers with exceptional service. We are on the path of becoming a household name in cannabis cultivation. We provide a variety of services for our customers including trimming, defoliation, debudding, transplanting, room resets, supplies delivery, spraying, sticking, netting, as well as ongoing maintenance and support. We provide services for medical and recreational growers. We service caregivers as well as medical and recreational state licensees.
Our company is OSHA compliant and insured. All our employees are trained and go through a background check.
Equal opportunity employer
Mary Jane's Friends & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.