The Processing Associate is to perform cannabis harvesting, drying, trimming, and packaging operations and will be responsible for safely and effectively harvesting, drying, trimming, converting the cannabis materials into high quality products.
- Learns and performs proper techniques for harvesting, drying and curing Cannabis.
- Cross-trains on and working alongside with the Processing team with the harvest, drying, trimming, weighing, and packaging of cannabis products.
- Cleans any/all production areas to ensure no cross contamination occurs.
- Follows the SOP’s in regards to documenting your daily work on daily recap sheet.
- Aspires to learn the components of the plant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Following appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of cannabis strains and batches.
- Performing in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections.
- Recording and monitoring process conditions to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking.
- Assist in monitoring processing supplies and inventory.
- Must be 21 years or older and pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks for duration of shift
- Must be able to work with delicate precision and strong attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet minimum quality and production metrics
- Must be service oriented and have the ability to take initiative with little direction or supervision
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 or more pounds
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Previous experience in Cannabis or Botanical processing environment.
About Careers in Cannabis
Welcome to the Careers in Cannabis network.
By creating your Careers in Cannabis X Profile™, you take the first step towards finding your next job opportunity – and career step – in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
Built from the ground up for the industry, the Careers in Cannabis platform is designed to make the process of finding your next gig intuitive. Through our matching technology, you can easily assess your personal fit for various skills and roles across the cannabis industry.
Your profile provides immediate access to good local job openings, and you will be notified of new job openings immediately as companies post to CareersinCannabis.com.
You’re harvesting the power of X Profile™ to find your fit and your future gig.
Equal opportunity employer
Careers in Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.