Our Client, a vertically integrated cultivation and retail cannabis company in Colorado, is seeking a Senior Sales Representative help launch their wholesale products across the state of Colorado through the development and management of retail accounts. They are seeking a driven and results-oriented professional with an excellent track record of success managing retailer dispensaries across the Colorado market.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of cannabis sales experience as well as existing relationships with dispensaries in the state of Colorado. They will possess exceptional sales talent to increase the company’s market share and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships
- Developing and execute key sales objectives and initiatives
- Build and manage relationships with accounts across the state of Colorado.
- Develop and enhance effective customer relationships through leadership and support in managing the company’s various distribution channels to ensure effective market penetration and mutually respectful relationships with our customer partners
- Flawless communication to ensure all customer needs and expectations are exceeded
- Ensure timely and accurate account record keeping across CRM And sales interfaces
- Ongoing facilitation with and resolution of customers concerns
- Vigilant presence in the community and with customers to strengthen brand and reputation
- Setting and achieving performance goals that are challenging and tied to overall company strategies
- Utilize selling techniques and market strategies to expand and build upon client base while establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
Required Skills and Education:
- Candidate must have 2 years cannabis sales experience as well as a significant number of relationships in the Colorado market.
- Must be willing to travel often across the state of Colorado. This is a road warrior position with daily travel.
- Minimum 5 years sales and account experience with a strong track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Wholesale or direct sales experience preferred
- Expertise in CRM system use
- Relationship building and relationship management skills
- Microsoft Office skills should be intermediate or advanced level
- Knowledge of wholesale sales techniques to grow revenue and profits
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods/alcohol and beer/food and beverage industry
- Strong digital marketing skills
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 base salary plus commission
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200